Networking and development opportunities
Networks, workshops, seminars and other activities to support your psychology teaching
- Our events programme offered a series of workshops and seminars on different aspects of learning and teaching. Past event reports.
- The New Psychology Lecturers' Forum took place every year in January, and provided a venue for new lecturers to meet, network and gain valuable insights from experienced lecturers.
- The Psychology Learning and Teaching (PLAT) conference brought together psychology academics worldwide, and offered a variety of workshops, discussions, and symposiums on research and practice in psychology teaching and learning.
- Departmental contacts: most psychology departments have a named Psychology Network contact who is responsible for being aware of Psychology Network activities and disseminating teaching and learning information.
- The psychologynetwork discussion list provided a forum for discussion on all aspects of psychology learning and teaching, and also disseminated information about upcoming events and funding opportunities.
- International staff offers a variety of generic resources to support lecturers new to the UK.